Our company is located in Joliette, 20 minutes from Repentigny and 30 minutes from Montreal. Improve your quality of life and come work in a pleasant environment where respect and teamwork are at the heart of our commitments.
We are a well-established company that is constantly growing in the market.
Our advantages :
- Disability Insurance
- Supplementary Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Schedules
- Group RRSP
- On-site parking
Warehouse and distribution supervisor - Ottawa
Full time, Permanent
Under the supervision of the Director of Operations, the Warehouse and Distribution Supervisor is responsible for the smooth operation of the warehouse including inventory and operations management.
The primary responsibilities of this position will be:
- Pick, prepare, ship, and receive merchandise, and inventory in accordance to company policies.
- Assist and service walk-in customers.
- Responsible for internal customer relations and follow-up on customer satisfaction.
- Direct delivery driver for daily shipments and confirm completion of all documents.
- Prepare BOL for LTL shipments.
- General care, cleanliness, and organization of store front and warehouse.
- Any other related task as directed.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in warehouse and distribution
- Bilingualism (oral and written) would be an asset
- Good knowledge of the Office suite
- Management or team lead experience would be an asset
- Knowledge of preparing BOL for LTL shipments
- Energetic, autonomous, resourceful, and proactive
- Strong communication skills
- Forklift experience (a must)
Join our bank of applications.